Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2016

My Chosen Brand: Tom Ford

I have chosen Tom Ford as the brand I will be designing for.  My reasons for choosing this brand are:


  • I love the fact the brand uses a wide range of colours and make up styles for its catwalk shows, advertising and editorial looks yet the make up always looks glamorous and wearable. 
  • I am very inspired by the fashion film released to showcase the SS16 collection and the colours chosen for the Spring/Summer Runway Collection. 
  • After looking at an array of different advertisements from the brands given on the list, I really liked the glamorous and sexualised advertisements associated with the brand. 



TOM FORD (2015) TOM FORD WOMENSWEAR SS16. Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiSQHJ_a5Z0 (Accessed: 10 February 2016).
Edit reference

No comments:

Post a Comment