Pages

Monday 11 April 2016

Editorial / Choosing my images






These are my favourite images from my editorial shoot. I am really struggling to narrow it down to just one of each look as I like the way the images look together like a full editorial story. I love the close up of my female models face, I think the make up has come off well and I like the slight shadowing to the left hand side of her face. 

Out of the images featuring the dark brown lip, I prefer the right hand image as I like the natural tousled effect of the hair and the height difference between the models. I also think the lighting in this one captures the sheen of the skin really well.

Out of the bottom two images, I also prefer the right hand image. I like the eye contact from both the models and how the males face is half in shadow. Again I think the dewiness of the skin picks up really well on camera here.



No comments:

Post a Comment