Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

Editorial / Face Charts


These is the first look in my editorial story. The freckles are a key element of both looks, but in this first look I have used a brown cream shadow to create a smoky, grungy brown eye. The skin is glossy but not luminescent and the lips are nuded out to keep the focus on the eye.

The base remains the same in the second look. however the eyelid is bare apart from a glossy sheen, and on the lips is a dark, matte brown. 

























The hair is the same in both of my editorial looks as in other editorial stories I noticed the hair often stays the same which lets the changing make up be the focal point. I chose to go for a centre parted bob which is relevant to this seasons trends as both centre parts and bobs were seen on the catwalks. I want the hair to look un styled, mostly straight but not necessarily too sleek, with a few flyways framing the face and some natural texture. I wanted the emphasis of my looks to be on the fact that everything stays the same except the eye and the lip, showing the difference in effects this can create by playing up only one feature at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment