Pages

Saturday 19 March 2016

Advertising / Model Choice

I wanted the models I chose for my day & night looks to have very contrasting colourings and features, to enhance the day/evening effect. As Givenchy typically go for models either with very light or very dark hair, I wanted to stick to this and remain true to the brand. When looking at previous ad campaigns, I also noticed that Givenchy favour girls with good jawlines and perfect heart shaped faces.



The two models that I found fit in really well with this description and I am pleased with how they worked in my campaigns. For my day look, I found Thea Arnott who has beautiful delicate, angelic features and long blonde hair. For the evening I found Eliesse Frost who has a very 'typically Givenchy' look to her with a strong jawline, dark features and a deep chocolate brown bob. I do know both of these girls and another reason for choosing them is that I know they are both comfortable around the camera and are comfortable receiving direction so I know I will be able to get the shots I need which is crucial to the shoot running smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, It really is incredibly fantastic and informative website. Good to discover your site Very well article! I’m simply in love with it.ขอ ฆอ

    ReplyDelete