Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Catwalk / Practice #1



These are the images from my first practice of my catwalk design for my assessment. I couldn't practice the design on both eyes as I mis judged how many pearls to by and wanted to make sure I had enough to complete a full practice on my model and of course my assessment. I tried out the glowy, pale gold highlighted base here and was pleased with the results in person but as the outcome looks less dramatic on camera will still need to use more product during my assessment. I played around with the idea of a dark brown lip but decided that it looked to stark against this look and took away from the ethereal feel. I will apply the pearls in a more precise shape next time, I wanted to try out a more random, messy placement but I feel the look would be far more finished if the pearls were applied in a better formation. Handling the pearls was even fiddlier than I had imagined am slightly worried about my time management during my assessment so will definitely practice again on my model so I am familiar with her eye shape and how the design looks on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment