Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

Advertising / Test Shoot


These are the only two remaining images from my first evening advertising shoot. This was originally meant to be my final shoot but unfortunately my memory card corrupted and I lost all of the raw files and all of the JPG files had huge black blocks and lines covering the photo. I was really disappointed as I was happy with the end result of this shoot and meant more work having to re shoot, but in the end I'm glad I did as after looking at these pictures I picked out a few things to change for my second shoot.  It also gave me the opportunity to work with a model I haven't worked with before as the model seen above I have worked with frequently on projects. Looking at these images, I think the necklace is too high and places a shadow under her chin, shortens her neck and takes away from the simple, elegant make up. I also think the jacket is a bit too much as this look is all about the classic red lip and the jacket is too fussy around the shoulders. It also means that it would be difficult for the product to be edited on as the packaging of the lipstick is black, so would have blended into the jacket. These are all things I have been able to change in my second shoot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment