Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Editorial / Setting












 I want my editorial shoot to be shot in a studio, as most of the shoots by Givenchy are. I like the way the studio gives you the freedom to shoot a group of models and can play around with different lighting. The lighting for this shoot needs to be quite harsh and dramatic, something I couldn't achieve in an outdoor or non studio setting due to the amount of light in the surrounding area. Depending on how many models I can find, I may need quite a big studio with both grey, white and possibly black backdrops so I can play around with how the different backgrounds add to my image.

I am thinking of decorating the space, possibly with some chairs draped in lace or leather fabrics to create more of an atmosphere in the studio and add different levels to the image. Props will also help my models pose and could be helpful if any of them are very different in height.

No comments:

Post a Comment